Thursday, July 26, 2007

Generously giving of the Self

My dear readers,

Wow, when I post you guys read! Using a stat counter is great for knowing data about my audience. There are those all over the U.S., some in Canada, and even those further over seas. I definitely encourage you to share this journal, as one of my intentions is to generate a thousand visitors each month! I don't know how this will happen, but I'm putting it out there ;)

However, stats are missing something that I crave and that's connection! I want to know who you are. I do know a powerful attribute about you, that you're someone interested in living fully because that is what this journal is about.

I'd love to hear about who you are and what is going on for you in life. Time to share!

Right now, my life is about community strength and this blog is part of that. My community is one of connection, insight, and sharing.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Joyfully,

Danielle

No comments: